Tifinie Capehart, Realtor
Hello! I am a Realtor with SilverPointe Properties, where I provide traditional residential real estate services in addition to assisting investors purchase vacant lots or investment properties. I am also an Urban Planner with 13 years of experience writing, speaking and practicing in the areas of urban planning and community engagement.
- Member: Williamson County Association of Realtors
- Member: Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Year 1: $1.13 million in sales
- B.A. Architectural Engineering from Tennessee State University
- M.A. Urban Planning and Community Development from the University of Louisville
My Real Estate Story
"I love cities; their pulse, diversity, and livability. The world's population is also falling more in love with cities and their livability - the ability to walk from place to place, being close to parks, and diverse neighbors. This is an exciting time to buy a new home or sell your current home, beginning a new chapter in a new place.
That was not always the case. The year 2008 was the beginning of the real estate downturn, and that's also when I became a first time homeowner. Like other homeowners during that period, I too felt the uncertainty of the market. Looking back at my home buying process, there were things I would have done differently in terms of selecting a neighborhood and loan products.
That experience influences how I approach the real estate process. I'm truly in this business to help guide people into making the best decision when it comes to purchasing or selling their home.
What I can do for you!
- Competitive Market Analysis to Help You Determine the Best List Price for Your Home
- Candid Recommendations on How to Prepare Your Home for Sale
- Reputable Resource Recommendations for Services if Required
- Marketing Plan to Achieve Desired Results
- Presentation and Evaluation to You of All Written Offers
- Negotiation Skills to Develop Favorable Counteroffers
- Coordination and Monitoring of Progress on All Inspections
- Assistance in the Closing Preparation
- Resolution to Any Last-Minute Issues That May Arise
- Presence at Closing to Insure Completion
- On-going Timely Communications Throughout the Entire Engagement